Your shopping cart is empty!
Fjällräven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket SKU 8377884 UBROKFS
- SKU: #8377884
- Fjällräven Apparel Size Chart
- Fjällräven Apparel Conversion Chart
- Fjällräven's most classic jacket, here in its original design after founder Åke Nordin sewed the first jacket using a durable tent fabric at home in Örnsköldsvik in 1968.
- This simple early version was created for climbers and has two breast pockets (the side pockets on the Greenland Jacket were added in a later version after the jacket grew in popularity among a wider outdoor public in the 1970s).
- The fabric is the durable, wind and water resistant G-1000® Eco that breathes well and can be infused with wax for extra protection from the wind and rain.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error